Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's a Beginning ...

OK, so I don't have a web site; but I own the domain name for one. I just haven't had the time (or money) to put someone to work on one. And as a Type A personality, only something "Virgo Perfect" will do. I created a website once, and was webmaster for a couple of years; but it was a time consuming adventure - time I'd rather spend making jewelry .. which is why we're here! It's definitely time to work something up, so my goal is to get a website up within the next 18 months. Seems like a long time, I know, but I hate to fail .. so I'm setting the goal, but giving myself enough time to bring it to fruition. Only fair .. my goal, my terms. In the interim, I thought this nifty space would work until that time when you can pop www.thewildinside.com into your web browser and actually get something other than Network Solution's "under construction" notification. So, until that time when I can invite you into my personal "domain", please check back here for pics of some of the new stuff I've been working on. Now, if I can just figure out how to upload pics!

No comments: