Friday, March 16, 2007
Ooooh, oooooh ... just made this new chain maille pattern and had to take a coupla quick photos and get it up!! Since I didn't have exactly the right size mandrel for these rings, I made the piece in copper instead of sterling. The rings were just a tad larger than required, but it seemed to turn out just fine. Though I think I may head over to JoAnn's this weekend - with my digital calipers - and see if I can find a knitting or crochet needle mandrel that's the right size and wind some more rings .. maybe in copper again .. before winding and cutting any rings in sterling.